- Monitor stand has full adjustability features to maximize viewing comfort
- Easily transition from landscape to portrait orientation - gives you the option of viewing large web pages with less scrolling
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60Hz
- LED backlit
- 250 cd/m² brightness
- 85% colour gamut
- An ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
- Excellent picture quality with high 2 million:1 dynamic contrast ratio for deep blacks, bright whites and outstanding details
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
- China Energy Label (CEL) compliant
- Flexible viewing and connectivity options: Fully adjustable stand and a comprehensive set of analog and digital connectivity ports and cables.
- Impressive screen clarity : Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution with an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle.
- Environment-conscious and reliable : Built to comply with the latest environmental and regulatory standards and protected by a Premium Panel Guarantee
Our Specialist view of the Dell Professional P2214H 22” Widescreen Monitor
How it’s currently spec’d:
The Dell P2214H is a 22” widescreen computer monitor with a 16:9 aspect ratio. The display itself is a Full High Definition with In-Plane Switching (IPS) and anti-glare so the screen is visible for more angles. The monitor is height, tilt, swivel and pivot adjustable and has 3 different video connections including DVI, DisplayPort and VGA as well as 4 different USB connections. The based can also be removed and the VESA mount used.
Where we think it excels:
We think the Dell P2214H is a monitor for almost any requirement. This is where it excels, because it can go in to almost any environment; provide the best quality, loads of different video connections to cover the most common analogue and digital video ports. Basically, it’s ideal as a main monitor, secondary monitor or an extension to a laptop if you find yourself working or studying from home.
What we think its drawbacks are:
We had to dig really deep to find any fault with this Dell PC monitor, especially as it ticks boxes for so many different areas and uses. Being super picky, it would be useful to have HDMI as frankly 1 more video connection wouldn’t be too much to ask given Dell squeezed on 3 already. As the 8 ms response time, this is good but could be a bit quicker.
What we think of the design:
Modern-ish, but to be honest that isn’t the most important thing to take from this monitor. Dell has managed to include multi different video connections without making the monitor really heavy and chunky. The Dell P2214H is very cleaver in that the user is able to rotate the monitor to portrait and the display will change with the orientation.
Who it’s suitable for:
The best thing about this monitor, it can get in to almost any home or business environment because it is so flexible and adjustable.