Versus Vulkano Lava Media Streamer Watch Your TV Anywhere!
Watch Record Stream or Plan - Your Home TV Anywhere!
- What It Does
- Additional Info
Watch your TV Any where!! Even On Holiday or @ the Office...
- Watch all your TV channels from anywhere
- Use as a DVR or MVR (Mobile Video Recorder)
- Works with all major TV services
- Connects to Cable, DVD, Satellite, DVR or TiVo boxes
- Schedule TV recordings from anywhere
- Browse EPG for favorite shows
- Transfer TV recordings to, iPads, tablets, PCs and Macs
- Remote TV require is a second Vukano ( Flow, Lava or Blast )
- Stream videos, photos & music from any mobile to the TV
- Includes an internal 4GB memory card
- Supports time-shifting (Pause, RW, FF) live TV
- Includes internal Wi-Fi (.11n)
- Stream TV in near HD quality to iPad, Tablets, mobiles
- Change channels just like at home
- Search and watch YouTube videos on your TV
The Vulkano LAVA is the perfect product for both in-home entertainment and taking your TV with you when you travel. Using LAVA's on TV screen menu you are able to navigate to the web and connect to YouTube then search and stream HD videos onto your big screen TV. Watch a Remote TV on you home TV. The RemoteTV feature offered on the Vulkano Lava and Blast, lets you watch your paid TV service on another TV (without service) anywhere in the world or in another room inside your home. All you require is a second Vukano ( Flow, Lava or Blast ) a home network and an Internet connection. Watch TV the way it should be watched…..on a big screen…anywhere! With the included remote control LAVA users can again use LAVA's menu and go to the UPnP function which searches the home network for connected devices like smartphones, NAS drives, PC's, tablets then wirelessly stream photos, videos or music from those devices directly onto the TV. You can also use an Android tablet with a Mini HDMI output and plug into a TV in your spare room a hotel or the Inlaws if your visiting and miss your own choice of TV!!!
When traveling never miss a favorite sports event or TV show, simple use LAVA's electronic program guide (EPG) to schedule a recording from anywhere using any mobile. Once the show is recorded to LAVA's internal 4GB memory card, users can either playback the recordings onto their TV or mobile, or even transfer the recordings over Wi-Fi or 3G or 4G onto an iPad, tablet, smartphone, android device or PC and watch when convenient. Like all Vulkano products you can always watch and control your entire TV service from anywhere, on any mobile device.
Set up is a breeze with LAVA's internal .11n Wi-Fi. There is no need run cables throughout your home to connect to the router, simply turn on Vulkano and use the on screen setup wizard that guides you through a step by step configuration process, very similar to a gaming console. Install the appropriate free players for a PC and Mac, then download your mobile player from specific App Store for under £10 and you are ready for total entertainment!
The quality of picture and range of features is stunning the unique IR blaster design means you can controle your Freeview/Virgin Media/Freesat or Sky box from your phone and watch any channel any time you like*!
Whats In the Box
- 1 Vulkano LAVA Unit
- 1 Power Adapter
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 RJ-45 Ethernet cable
- 1 IR Blaster cable
- 1 Remote control
- 1 HDMI cable
- 2 Component cables
- 2 Composite cables
- Windows 7, Vista, WinXP, Mac OS/X
- iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry.
|Hardware||Processor: C2 Microsystem's CC1203 System On Chip (SOC) based platform|
|System memory: 512MB DDR2 memory + 256MB NAND memory + 1MB EEPROM|
|A/V Inputs||Composite: NTSC, PAL|
|Component: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p50/60, 1080i50/60|
|A/V Outputs||HDMI 1.2: 720p50/60, 1080i50/60, 1080p50/60|
|Composite: NTSC, PAL|
|Component: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p50/60, 1080i50/60, 1080p50/60|
|Note: The input signal video format is automatically detected.|
|Storage||4GB Flash Memory|
|Note: SATA port is not user accessible|
|SD/MMC Flash Memory Slot|
|Network Connectivity||802.11n 2x2 MIMO, Single Band|
|WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) for easy wireless network setup|
|10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet using standard Cat5e cable|
|User I/O Ports||Standard SD Card socket. (Future use)|
|Standard USB2.0 host port. (Future use)|
|IR Blaster||Used to remotely control the Audio-Video source device|
|IR Remote learning capability for audio-video device not in the database|
|Internal IR blaster capability without need to connect IR blaster cable which works in most setups|
|External IR blaster cable plug in for setup where internal blaster doesn't work|
|Power||9V 2A wall adapter. 100V – 240V 50/60 Hz worldwide AC input (will need mechanical adapter socket for countries other than USA & Canada)|
|Nominal power consumption: 14W|
You can now recycle your old electricals with us. If you are buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free. Read more about our recycling programme.
- TP-Link High Speed Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot Unlocked 3G HSPA+ M5250 Modem/Router
- AVG AntiVirus 2015 1 Year 1 User Download Code
- Sandisk Memory Vault 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- HP Performance 8000 Elite Desktop PC - Core2Duo 3GHz 8GB 1TB WiFi & DVD with 1GB ASUS G210 Graphics - Win 7 Pro (3-5 Days Delivery)
- Dell Optiplex 780 SFF C2D E8400 3GHz 4GB 160GB DVD Win 7 Pro
- Connekt Gear 2 Way/Gang 13A UK Mains + 2 x USB Socket Faceplate
- Kensington EVAP water Rescue Pouch - iPhone/iPod/Smartphone emergency rescue system
- Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - Black - Unlocked
- Ricoh Aficio SG2100N GelJet Printer
- HP Compaq LA1940/LA1965/LA1951/L1950 19" Mixed 4:3 LCD TFT Monitors