- Monitor stand has full adjustability features to maximise viewing comfort
- Easily transition from landscape to portrait orientation — gives you the option of viewing large web pages with less scrolling
- Dell Display Manager is your one stop software application to manually adjust or auto assign optimal preset modes to specific software applications
- Dell Single Monitor Arm
- Dell Dual Monitor Stand
- Wall-mounting kit
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60Hz (max.)
- LED backlit
- 250 cd/m2 brightness (typical)
- 83% color gamut1 (typical)
- An ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
- Excellent picture quality with high 2 million:1 dynamic contrast ratio (typical) for deep blacks, bright whites and outstanding details
- 1000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
- China Energy Label (CEL) compliant
Our Specialist view of the Dell Professional P2314Ht 23 inch Widescreen Monitor
How it’s currently spec’d:
The Dell Professional P2314Ht 23” refurbished PC monitor has the following spec: a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio LED backlit IPS (In Plane Switching) panel with a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60Hz. The monitor itself is on a fully adjustable stand. This means there is adjustments in height, swivel, pivot and tilt and it can also fully removed for VESA mounting in a 100 x 100 pattern. The Dell P2314Ht offers 3 different video connections including VGA, DVI and DisplayPort plus a 4 port USB hub for peripherals.
Where we think it excels:
We really like the slightly larger screen and multiple video connections on offer with the P2314Ht monitor. Not only are you offered a choice of 3 different video connections, as a user you are able to fully adjust the monitor to suit your needs. Something perhaps overlooked is the variety of settings available from the on-screen display. That menu will tell you the level of energy use as well as offering some more dynamic energy saving options.
What we think its drawbacks are:
For all the features the Dell Professional P2314Ht has we can all probably agree it does miss a HDMI port for the most up to date hardware. That would also remove the need for any additional adapters and/or cables. Perhaps some built-in speakers would be a nice touch as well.
What we think of the design:
The P2314Ht 23 inch monitor isn’t one of Dell’s premium ‘UltraSharp’ monitors with the higher res screens and ultra thin bezels but it does have thinner bezels than we have seen on other similar spec models and slightly curved corners. The stand also has built-in cable tidy function to it which will keep cables all going in the same direction.
Who it’s suitable for:
In an office or any size, even if that’s a home office or large call centres. The Dell Professional P2314Ht PC monitor wouldn’t look out of place in a school or for home use.