Denon AH-D510R Headphones Black & Aluminium + Mic and Remote
[let me know]
[£29.95 inc VAT]
|1-2||£24.96 ex vat (£29.95 inc vat)|
|3-4||£22.92 ex vat (£27.50 inc vat)|
|5+||£20.79 ex vat (£24.95 inc vat)|
P & P £21.98 incl. international delivery surcharge
(this is based on your IP address location being outside the UK. Delivery in the UK would be £3.99)
Warranty: 12 Months manufacturer warranty
“Acoustic Luxury” Over-Ear Headphones
This model further features several Denon technologies designed for high sound quality, including the Acoustic Optimizer for superior acoustic effects, Hybrid Metal Housing made of an aluminum alloy and resin material to absorb vibration and preserve sound quality.
These luxurious Denon AH-D510 Headphones offer the incredible Denon sound technology with 42mm neodymium drivers providing crystalline audio. Constructed of hybrid aluminium alloy and resin housing materials to ensure high fidelity sound reproduction, these headphones feature plush ear pads and a contoured headband to deliver full comfort and a secure fit.
With a 1.3 metre cable and 3.5 metre extension cable, these light but durable AH-D510 Headphones are perfect for use at home or on the move. A gold-plated plug with an aluminium cover adds to these headphones' luxurious detailing.
Passion, artistry, technology
For Denon, audio-video reproduction is not just a business. The creation of products that can deliver total quality enjoyment to others is a fundamental driving passion and the reason we exist. What’s more, our constant quest to create the perfect entertainment component is the key to transforming creative ideas into leading innovation, and to anticipating consumer needs. In recent evolution, this has included the development of mobile technologies, so that customers can enjoy the best possible quality reproduction in any format. Bringing purity of sound and joy to customers’ lives is what Denon is all about.
More than words
For everyone at Denon, Passion, Artistry, and Technology are more than buzzwords – they are part of the quintessential philosophy behind everything we do. These three elements and decades of innovation and engineering excellence have shaped our entire culture. Every detail of a Denon product is crafted around these elements with a single goal in mind: to maximize the entertainment experience.
Denon’s Legacy of Firsts and our 100-year history of delivering powerful audio and visual experiences mark the company’s path into the future. We will treasure our legacy and use it to inspire and fuel our constant quest for perfection. We will also continue to celebrate the core strength of our products to deliver power, precision and performance. In addition, Denon is looking forward, evolving and constantly seeking to transform ideas into leading innovations. Whatever the evolution, Denon will be there – adding to our already prestigious Legacy of Firsts.
- Dj Design
- 42mm Driver
- 1.3m Cable & 3.5mm stereo mini-plug
- Type: Hifi Design
- Acoustic Optimiser and 42 mm driver for clear, dynamic sound
- Hybrid Metal Housing to suppress vibration and give you clear sound
- New ear pads for more comfort
- Excellent sound quality proved by Denon technologies
- Contour fitting headband
Type: Dynamic type
Drive units: ø 42 mm Neodymium magnet
Input Impedance: 32 Ω/ohms
Sensitivity: 101 dB/mW
Maximum Input: 1,000 mW
Frequency Response: 8 - 24,000 Hz
Weight: 153 g (not including cable)
Cable Length: 1.3 m OFC Cable (ø 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug)
Plug: Straight type with aluminum cover (Gold-plated)
You can now recycle your old electricals with us. If you are buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free. Read more about our recycling programme.
- Gemini 7" 3G Dual Core 1.2GHz 1GB RAM 4GB Android Tablet WiFi + GPS
- Acer Chromebook - Aspire C720 2GB 16GB (SSD) 11.6 inch
- Connekt Gear 2 Way/Gang 13A UK Mains + 2 x USB Socket Faceplate
- McAfee Internet Security 2014/2015 1 User 1 Year Digital Download Code
- Sandisk Memory Vault 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- Kensington EVAP water Rescue Pouch - iPhone/iPod/Smartphone emergency rescue system
- Apple iPad 2 16GB WiFi (2nd Generation) Black + Cygnett 360 & Alumni Case
- Versus TouchPad 7 7" Cortex A10 1GHz 8GB Android 4.0 Tablet
- Fujitsu T730 Core i5 2.53GHz 12.1" Touch Screen Netbook/Tablet PC 2GB RAM 500GB HDD Windows 7
- HP Compaq LA1940/LA1965/LA1951/L1950 19" Mixed 4:3 LCD TFT Monitors