ADATA HE720 Titanium USB 3.0 500GB Executive Portable Hard Drive
[£69.95 inc VAT]
Courier Delivery £6.99
Warranty: 12 Months manufacturer warranty
The ADATA DashDrive™ Elite HE720 external hard drive is a USB 3.0 compatible device and the world’s thinnest of its kind. The metal brushed metal exterior and elegant overall appearance enhance the fashion sense of technological lives. It represents the unique taste and professional image of successful businesspeople.
|The World's First 8.9mm Ultra-Slim External Drive|
|Sporting a brushed stainless steel surface, and with a record-breaking slim profile of only 8.9mm thickness, the DashDrive Elite HE720 demonstrates once again the ADATA’s consistently strong ability to combine top performance with style.|
|Stainless Steel Case with 9H Scratch Resistance|
The brushed metal case with protective layer provides 9H scratch resistance, which prevents damage and marring even after long-term use.
|“One Touch Backup” Makes Backup Job More Easy|
The DashDrive Elite HE720 features “One touch backup” function which automatically backs up and synchronizes data with one easy touch. The HE720 is equipped with a bright blue LED indicator which shines through the transmission process to indicate power and data transfer status. Large capacities of 500GB, the equivalent of 100 DVD movie disc storage, means that consumers don't have to worry about insufficient hard drive capacity when performing backups, meeting the storage needs for high-quality, high-resolution audio and video content.
|Three Times Faster than USB 2.0|
The DashDrive Elite HE720’s USB 3.0 interface offers transfer efficiency up to three times that of older USB 2.0 devices, but retains full backward compatibility with earlier versions. Compared to USB 2.0, in file read/write or data backup, transmission time can significantly reduced up to 70%. Even for large individual files, complete backups can be completed more quickly and easier, which for business people translates to a threefold increase in productivity!
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||117 x 79 x 8.9mm (4.6 x 3.1 x 0.4in)|
|Weight||164g (0.4 lb)|
|Interface (USB)||SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (backward compatible with USB 2.0)|
|Interface (HDD)||2.5" SATA II|
|System requirements||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.6 or later / Linux Kernel 2.6 or later|
|Temperature||Operating 5ºC~50ºC; Storage -40ºC~60ºC|
|Accessories||USB 3.0 cable; Quick Start Guide|
|Texture||Stainless steel metal brushed surface, plus mirror-like polish|
|(Where differences may exist, this warranty term supersedes information shown elsewhere.)|
You can now recycle your old electricals with us. If you are buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free. Read more about our recycling programme.
- Viglen Connect 8" Quad Core 1.33GHz Tablet PC 1GB 32GB Windows 10 Includes Microsoft Office Apps
- LaCie Rugged Mini USB 3.0 7200RPM 500 GB External Hard Drive
- Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000
- Swann DIY 6 Camera dummy/imitation CCTV - Theft Prevention kit
- Ministry Of Sound Audio S Wireless Battery powered Portable Mobile Bluetooth Speaker - White
- Veho Pebble Verto 3700mAh Portable Power Bank Charger for Smart phone - White
- Dell Optiplex 990 Intel Core i5-2400 Quad Core 3.1GHz 4GB 250GB SFF Win 7 Pro
- Navman Mio Spirit 380 3.5" GPS Sat Nav with IQ Routes (UK & ROI MAPS)
- HP Performance 8000 Elite Desktop PC - Core2Duo 2.93GHz 8GB 1TB WiFi & DVD with 1GB ASUS G710 Graphics - Win 7 Pro (5-7 Days lead time)
- HP Compaq LA1940/LA1965/LA1951/L1950 19" Mixed 4:3 LCD TFT Monitors