A cookie is a text file that is stored on your computer by a website you visit. This website sets a small number of cookies to enable online ordering functionality, to provide us with visitor statistics and to allow visitors to share pages with their social networks.
• First Party Analytical Cookies Like many websites you have probably visited, we use Google Analytics to measure site traffic. This allows us to determine, in aggregate, how visitors are using our website. No personally identifiable information is shared with Google.
• Third Party Cookies The third party cookies that are accessed when you visit this site are set by the social sharing buttons that you will see on some pages. These are set by Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter. If you are logged in to an account with one of these services, the cookie enables easy one-click sharing to your network.
If you wish you can easily change the way your web browser handles cookies. Since different browsers have different interfaces allowing you to do this, we suggest that you refer to the specific help documentation for your particular web browser.
Please be aware that if you switch off cookies entirely you will no longer be able to log in to your account or add items to your shopping cart, since this functionality cannot work without them.
- Gemini 7" 3G Dual Core 1.2GHz 1GB RAM 4GB Android Tablet WiFi + GPS
- Acer Chromebook - Aspire C720 2GB 16GB (SSD) 11.6 inch
- Connekt Gear 2 Way/Gang 13A UK Mains + 2 x USB Socket Faceplate
- McAfee Internet Security 2014/2015 1 User 1 Year Digital Download Code
- Sandisk Memory Vault 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- Kensington EVAP water Rescue Pouch - iPhone/iPod/Smartphone emergency rescue system
- Apple iPad 2 16GB WiFi (2nd Generation) Black + Cygnett 360 & Alumni Case
- Versus TouchPad 7 7" Cortex A10 1GHz 8GB Android 4.0 Tablet
- Fujitsu T730 Core i5 2.53GHz 12.1" Touch Screen Netbook/Tablet PC 2GB RAM 500GB HDD Windows 7
- HP Compaq LA1940/LA1965/LA1951/L1950 19" Mixed 4:3 LCD TFT Monitors